• I'm a staff member.  How do I request access to my department's faculty records?

If you will be acting as proxy for one or a few faculty members, you can ask them to delegate rights to you as their proxy.  See the guide FARIS - Proxies.

If you need general department access, ask your Department Administrator to email faris@rice.edu and request for you to be given the department admin role.

If you will be actually completing faculty annual reports for faculty members, send a list of those faculty members to faris@rice.edu along with a request to be set up as proxy for them.

To suggest more FAQs, please email faris@rice.edu